Not A Hot Stuff

My photo
Still tryin' to adapt to new atmospehere... ...Until now,still luvin' da old'skool
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Love Your Day Before It Ends...

I know that the clock is ticking faster and we're running out of time. I also realize that we're now in the month of December and it means that we've less that 25 days to enjoy this break. Whatever!!!

So, the question that maybe most of us questioned is What do my pal did in this school break? Oh, before that, can I write this posting fully in English? After a long period of time I'm not writing any composition in English, so I think this is a kind of a good move. Moving on, I read about what my friend does everyday. She said she gonna dead if the schedule is like that always. I don't know but one thing for sure, she and I got a similar( kind of) and not forgotten, many of us here going through the same situation of life daily.

And you know what, I've some points here that we can focus..please pay your attention..

For those who keep in touch with his/her social site i.e. myspace, blogging, Y.M., etc: I bet he/she spend most time in surfing like me...hahaha. If there's a research on how much students spend time on internet, I bet we will put the line there with at least 3 hours a day online. Am I right?

For those who enjoy games, i.e. playing chess, futsal, bowling, etc: I bet he/she would sit there for hours and thinking of strategy to win the game. Whatever, I don't to comment a lot about this. Well, one friend said, " I get tired and foremost boring playing the chess right now and you know what, I just keep winning," He maybe playing chess on computer. Hey, isn't is easy?

For those who loves shopping, watching movies, window shopping, etc: What do they do everyday? Going to shopping mall, cinema, or what during this break? I just can't figure it out. Anyway, one of my friend said, Being a shop-holic isn't about spending money only, "we follow the latest trend and foremost, enjoy fashion,". Hello, I just don't get it.

What else all of you do at the moment? Come on, share it with me. I kind of a good listener Anyway, if you think this section doesn't has any massage, think it again. Actually, I only have one point that I could highlight here, i.e.
Enjoy your day, and have fun. When the school starts at Jan. 4, 2010, stress and homeworks will come to you again. So, make it simple, don't think it a mess.


Some related Q: ( for those who love Q)
" When we add one(1) to your age, it means we add another(1) responsibility to your shoulder," Izham Ismail, 2008.

" Perfect means making no mistakes. If you're doing a mistake, it means that you're NOT perfect," Izham Ismail, 2009.

" Life is simple and wonderful if we know how to make it simple and wonderful," Izham Ismail, 2009.

1 comment:

  1. Aku main bejeweled twist challenge mode ngan myspace masa cuti...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete