Not A Hot Stuff

My photo
Still tryin' to adapt to new atmospehere... ...Until now,still luvin' da old'skool
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

FRIENDSHIP STORY by Budak Sekolah

Some last words from the deepest part of my heart,
For someone that will leave us for his brand new life in Malacca,
Wishing you in the pink of health all the times.
Don't ever forget Budak Sekolah and 3 Abu Bakar 2009,
Here are some poems(if you think that so) from Budak Sekolah......

We were both young, when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback starts- I'm standing there, on a balcony in summer air.
I see the class; see the teacher, the friends.
I see you make your way through your table- You say hello, little did I know... That you were Farid Farhan, you were no one-
And my daddy said "it's right to get knowing everyone"-

And I was walking to you-

hoping you could befriending with me...
And I said...
Ayed tell me about yourself ,I tell ya' mine, we can be a close friend. I'll be waiting; now matter how long it takes. We'll be a great pair and they gonna watch it only,
It's a friendship story, Ayed, just say yes.
So I sneak out to your place to see you.
We keep talking, because there's a lot of topics- So open your ears... escape this hustle for a little while. Oh, Oh.
Cause you were a wanted guy- I was just a scarlet letter,
And Kamil said "stay away from Farid" -

hoping you will be a 'close' friend to me-

I was begging you, please don't go-
And I said...
Ayed although I knew you for a blink of time , we can still be BFF.
For the moments that we've shared; all there's left in our memory.
Where ever you are or whatever you do; please never forget that memories.
It's not a love story, pal, just some last quotes for ya' -
I know that we gonna accept this thing, but don't you how I feel.

This kindda difficult, but it's real.

Don't be woory, I'll make it out of this mess.

It's a friendship story, Ayed, just say yes. Oh, Oh.
I got tired of waiting.

Wondering if you were ever coming around.
You said you'll never coming here to see us; But my faith in you never fading- When I met you on the outskirts of town. And I said....


You'll going thru a whole new life, with new friends. We'll never know what'll happen, but I know parents know best for their child
Don't be naughty and be a good child. Is this in my head, I don't know what to think-
You are a friend and now you're leaving me...
SMS me Ayed, visit me in here, you'll never have to be alone.

I love you as a friend of course, and that's all I really know.
I talked to you--just remember this six simple words;
SMK S18 2007-2009

It's a FRIENDSHIP story, pal, just say... yes.
Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh.

We were both young when I first saw you.

3 comments:

  1. kpd dak yg nak pida nie...
    x ya r pinda...
    isk2...
    meh dok ngan aku...
    kite sewa umh sndr...
    jom dok ngan aku...
    isk2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ish..ish..Fared, sound terdesak je...biarlah it was his decision..

    ReplyDelete
  3. kah3..
    kpale ko..
    bnyk duet..
    haha..
    nnt ak lwt r korang dngn moto baru ak..
    kah3..

    ReplyDelete