Not A Hot Stuff

My photo
Still tryin' to adapt to new atmospehere... ...Until now,still luvin' da old'skool
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Date To Remember

Halo..Guys...

I've a special poem or song lyrics before I go to next post......


Guess now its official
Can't back out, can't back out
Getting ready for the day of days
The day of all days( that's right)
Don't Panic (Panic!)


Its the day of our nightmares
Its the day of our dreams
Its too late to back out of it.
Hey, people
Get ready.
You've been waiting all our lives for this.

Its gonna be a date (cant wait)
To remember (aw man)
Come on now, big fun (alright)
Its gonna be the day (I guess)
To last forever (lucky us)
Well never ever ever forget

Gettin Ready, Get Gettin Ready
Gettin Ready, Get, Gettin Ready
(Hey you been in there an hour man)
So, what should I do with my hair?
What should I do for my clothes?
Ooh, I love it.
Just can't wait
Its get later already should be there.

When I open the door, I'm shakin inside
Hes here, its time, the hours arrived.
Dont know why,the teachers staring me down
Wheres my calm? Relax? Now Im really freaking out.
Then something changes my world
The most beautiful flying colours slip right in front of my eyes

Its gonna be a date (Oh Yeah!)
To remember (Thats for sure)
Come on now, big fun (Alright!)
Its gonna be the day (Yeah tonight)
To last forever (forever more)
Well never ever ever forget.

Who's that girl? (Shes so clever)
Who's that guy? (I don't recognize)
Who's that boy? (How much?)
You'll never really notice, but you probably should

Big fun, on the day of days (alright)
The date of dates, today
Let's scream
On the date of dates
You know were gonna do it right

Its gonna be a date to remember
Its gonna be the day to last forever
Its gonna be a day to remember
Its gonna be the day to last forever
(Last Forever)
Its gonna be our night (you know it)
To remember (all time)
Come on now, big fun (big fun)
Its gonna be the night (love it)
To last forever (the rest of our lives)
Well never ever ever forget

Its gonna be our day(oh yeah)
All together (say it loud)
Come on now, everyone (that's right)
Its gonna be a day (yeah today)
Its 24 December 2009
To remember (hear the crowd)
And never ever ever never ever ever never ever never ever ever forget!


Re-created by: Budak Sekolah
Inspires form: PMR Results Day 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment